- Risk Management includes but not limited to onshore and offshore consultancy. We follow the highest standards of operational procedures suitable for Oil and Gas operations. We protect your people, assets and business against all threats.
- Security operations – We can provide all the portions of manpower required for physical security. Our offering manages already deployed security assets and ensures the client receives value out of their providers. We also include Daily, Weekly and specific reporting on security related trends.
- Health Safety and Environment – MRM holds certification to cover all aspects of HSE for entities operating in Africa, both on and offshore.
- Loss Prevention- We work with experts from all over the world to introduce the best technologies and practices in the business in order to control pilferage and any loss.
MRM has provided intelligence analysis, risk assessments and advisory services to governments and multinational corporations. Our embedded consultancy services have demonstrated value on a daily basis by identifying emerging threats and vulnerabilities and recommending courses of action to minimise clients’ exposure. Skilled development of standard operational procedure and interaction with localised security assets is a key differentiator of our risk management model.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Vulnerability and threat analysis
- Physical risk incorporating both HS and Security
- Mitigation with technology
- Proactive social engagement plans
- Risk Project Oversight
Our methodology and operational experience come from operating within the guidelines of the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health & Safety Management
- ISO 28000:2007 – Security Management for the supply chain
- ISO 31000:2009 – Risk Management
Health Safety & Environment